The Millionaire Mind Intensive - 3 Day Event

This forum is created to discuss broad Financial Principles pertaining to Personal Finance

Moderators: alvin, learner, Dennis Ng

cath7888
Silver Forum Contributor

The Millionaire Mind Intensive - 3 Day Event

Post by cath7888 »

Hi All,

Anybody ever attend The Millionaire Mind Intensive - An Extraordinary
Three Day Event With The World's #1 Wealth Psychology Teacher?
It is organised by Success Resources Pte Ltd. I received a Free ticket from them to attend these 3 full days Seminar fr 26th to 28th Nov.
Just wondering what is it all about? Whether is it worth spending time to attend? Any comments?

Tks & Best Regards
Cath :roll:
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Re: The Millionaire Mind Intensive - 3 Day Event

Post by Dennis Ng »

cath7888 wrote:Hi All,

Anybody ever attend The Millionaire Mind Intensive - An Extraordinary
Three Day Event With The World's #1 Wealth Psychology Teacher?
It is organised by Success Resources Pte Ltd. I received a Free ticket from them to attend these 3 full days Seminar fr 26th to 28th Nov.
Just wondering what is it all about? Whether is it worth spending time to attend? Any comments?

Tks & Best Regards
Cath :roll:
Basically, T. Harv Eker and Success Resources's strategy is to use this as a "preview" to sell T. Harv Eker's other seminars. Each round there'll be about 3,000 to 5,000 attendees.

I attended this seminar 3 years ago in year 2007 when T. Harv Eker came to Singapore for the First Time. Basically, it's about changing your Mindset to that of a Millionaire and the Rich.

One of my seminar graduates shared that she learned more from me from the "How to Save and Accumulate One Million Dollars" than this seminar.

In day 3, you'll break an arrow with your Neck, to overcome your Fear of Failure.

Overall, I think it is a nice seminar to attend, just that T. Harv Eker would try to sell his other seminars (which can cost a few thousand dollars to over S$10,000 dollars for Package (Quantum Leap) program during the 3 days. (And majority of people cannot resist from signing up some of his other programs that will cost you Thousand of Dollars to attend.

Actually, for someone observant like myself, would notice that T. Harv Eker spend total about 1 day's time (each time he sells in the seminar, he will sell about 1 to 2 hours) out of the 3 days seminar "selling" his other seminars; and much of the remaining time (alot is in Buddy sharing and Group sharing) and games. It is fun, but at the end of the day, you only learn very few concepts and most of it just on Millionaire Mindset (which I also teach); don't expect to walk away with any Strategy you can apply after attending the seminar.

Of course he also share his "6 Jars" concept to managing money; I think it is useful for people who do NOT even have the habit of saving money; but to me, I find it like "kindergarten stuff". You'll be amazed when people start queuing up to buy these Biscuit Jars from him at a High Price. That's how good T. Harv Eker is in "selling". You have to see to believe, or maybe you'll be one of them fighting to buy these biscuit jars.

P.S. other than this seminar, I have attended T. Harv Eker's "Train the Trainer" seminar (I think over S$3,000) and "Making the Stage" Seminar (this alone cost S$9,995)

I attended these 2 specific seminars as I wanted to conduct seminars from year 2009 onwards and that's why I attended these 2 seminars in year 2008.
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
TieGe
Investing Mentor

Post by TieGe »

Hi dennis the make the stage seminar, can you share with us what are the top 3 things that u learnt?

Thank you.

Tie Ge
Renny
Silver Forum Contributor

Post by Renny »

I feel that motivational and mindset seminars are useless if u are already a hardworking person.

Mindset and motivation will push u to work harder. Methods will push u to work smarter. I am a strong believer of smart work.

That being said, one needs both smart and hard work to succeed.
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

I attended this seminar in year 2007 when T. Harv Eker first time came to Singapore to conduct the program. During that time, he conducted about 1/2 of the entire 3 day seminar, the other 1/2 done by his lead trainer.

Here's what I shared about this seminar on 25 Nov 2007:

Cheers!

Dennis Ng

http://www.masteryourfinance.com/forum/ ... roke+arrow
Dennis Ng wrote: 25 Nov 2007
I attended the First Millionaire Mind Intensive Program in Asia conducted by T. Harv Eker (author of book "Secrets of The Millionaire Mind") from 23 to 25 Nov 2007 in Singapore Expo Hall 2.

The one thing that stops most people from taking action is Fear. What is Fear? T. Harv Eker defines Fear as "Anticipation of Pain"...so to avoid feeling possible pain, people just do not take action.

We need to learn to "act in spite of fear".

And today on the final day of Millionaire Mind Intensive Program, the "exercise" we have to show we truly can act in spite of fear is asking over 4,000 participants in the program to "break an arrow with our throat"..... a feat that I've seen peformed on TV but never imagined myself having ever to attempt one myself.

Would you attempt to break an arrow with your throat if you are asked to do it?

After Harv Eker gave the instructions on how to break an arrow with our throat safely, participants are asked to sign an indemnity form......some particpants quickly made their way to exit to "give up" participating in this Break the Arrow" exercise...

The rest, over 90% of the participants proceeded to leave our seats for the "break the arrow" exercise.

As we gathered in our groups of 10 to 12 people, I could see "worry" written on most people's faces...I told my group, it is ok, since more than half a milion people who attend Harv Eker's program have already attempted what we did.....that did little to lighten the worry look on most people.

When it came to my turn to break the arrow, on one hand I know I can do it as well since some of my group members have already done it, but psychologically, I still felt the fear within me.....I hesitated in my first attempt, and managed to break the arrow with the 2nd attempt...as each of us completed our "test", group members hugged and congratulated him/her for overcoming his/her fear...

I think the memory of this exercise will stay in my mind for a long time, just like what happened after I did the "walking over hot coals" in Anthony Robbins's Unleash the Power Within weeked in year 2001 when Anthony Robbins first came to Singapore.......there I am again today attending Harv Eker's First Millionairemind Intensive Program in Asia...

Despite the long hours we had (Friday was 9 am to 10.50 pm), (Saturday was 9 am to 10 pm) and today from 8 am to 7 pm.....I'm tired but "energised" within, as I know that some of the fears that I have are just "imagination" in my mind and it would spur me on to remember how to overcome my fear by "just moving forward"....
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.