Give and You Shall Receive (Prizes for Active Forumers)

This forum is created to discuss broad Financial Principles pertaining to Personal Finance

Moderators: alvin, learner, Dennis Ng

ein55
Investing Mentor

Re: Give and You Shall Receive (Prizes for Active Forumers)

Post by ein55 »

Thanks to Patricia, I did not expect this at all (last "active" award was probably 2 years ago).

I enjoy sharing my views with constructive feedback (diff views are fine as long as there is mutual respect). Forum posts are my investment journal. Looking forward to hear views from other forumers. Views are personal, there is no absolute right or wrong view, let's read with open mind, learning from one another.
Einstein: "Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler".
Email Dr. Tee: ein55.tee@gmail.com
Ein55 Free Investment Courses and eBook: http://www.ein55.com/free-public-educat ... by-dr-tee/
patap
Site Admin

Post by patap »

Hi racoon12,

We've found your record. There is a coming session for 'How to Save & Accumulate One Million Dollar' this Sat ie. tomorrow. Do let us know if you would like to attend so that we can prepare the notes for you. If you cant attend this session, please feel free to email jane@masteryourfinance.com to check for other dates. Thanks!
Regards,
Patricia Hung
MasterYourFinance.Com
racoon12
Platinum Forum Contributor

Post by racoon12 »

:oops: Sorry what did i got free of? Only this How to "Save & Accumulate One Million Dollar" right?

Thanks
Lim CK
candy_chia
Investing Mentor

Post by candy_chia »

Dennis Ng wrote:Hi Racoon12 and Candy_Chia,

Congratulations! Both of you just won yourself the Active Forumer Award, for your active contribution to the forum in the last few months.

You win my 2 books (2nd and 3rd book) and also 1 Ticket Special Price at S$298 to "How to Save and Accumulate One Million Dollars" Seminar. To claim your prize, just need to email to me at dennis@MasterYourFinance.com providing your name, mobile number and address for us to mail you the books.

So give and you shall truly receive.

To all the other seminar graduates, what are you waiting for? Start contributing more.

Note: Please note that even if you have won the Active Forum Contribution award before, it is possible that you win again, as the name implies, it is based on Active Contribution. So if you continue to contribute actively, you can win the Award again and again.
http://www.masteryourfinance.com/forum/ ... 4&start=60
racoon12 wrote:Sorry what did i got free of? Only this How to "Save & Accumulate One Million Dollar" right?

Thanks
Lim CK
candy_chia
Investing Mentor

Post by candy_chia »

Hi Patricia

Thank you for conferring another award to me within a short span of time.

This forum is like a family to me, getting the emotional support with kind words (when my girl was detected with development problem), especially from our late sifu & one forumer who dispensed me with valuable suggestions which is effective towards improving my girl's condition.

This is truly an unique forum, consisting of numerous kind souls who gather in the forum, not merely to seek the wealth-generating techniques through investments, but offering personal developments tips (especially Ms Tan) as well as others who selflessly spend their valuable time conducting free financial literacy seminars to the public.
Dennis Ng wrote: Conceive and Believe in only something good for your daughter. Do NOT worry too much, becos we might not get what we want, but we typically get what we fear. So have no fear.
http://www.masteryourfinance.com/forum/ ... 4&start=90
Ms Tan wrote: Moving to 2013, my goals are still the same, be good and do my part for the society, for MYF, for my family and continue to build on our health (target to do Qigoing 2x/week) and wealth (target to increase our networth by 10% in 2013).
http://www.masteryourfinance.com/forum/ ... 959#p26959
ui21cn wrote:Thanks for the well wishes. In fact it was a very fulfilling thing to do and I am very pleased to be given the opportunity to address a total of ~200 people.

It would not be possible if I were to do it all alone. Thanks to Patricia for allowing me to carry on the good deed of MYF. Thanks to Alvin Chow for allowing me to draw on some of his data and information. Thanks to Yew Kin and Hendra with their on-site and morale support. Last but not least, to my wife – Eileen (Ms Tan) for her unconditional support and belief in me.

In conclusion, the saying of “Give, you shall Receive” indeed has added its depth in my life journey.
http://www.masteryourfinance.com/forum/ ... 4&start=15