The Best Book on Personal Finance is now Available!

This forum is created to discuss broad Financial Principles pertaining to Personal Finance

Moderators: alvin, learner, Dennis Ng

Dennis Ng
Site Admin

The Best Book on Personal Finance is now Available!

Post by Dennis Ng »

Guess which is the Best Book on Personal Finance ever written?

The book title is "The Richest Man in Babylon". The financial principles shared in this book is Timeless and is applicable today as when it was written back in 1926!

It's one of the very Best books I read (I, Dennis Ng founder of www.MasterYourFinance.com) have read over 500 books in the last 11 years...and it is a book I will re-read every 2 years or so. Each time I read, I deepen my own understanding and "grounding" of Financial Principles.

The good news is Now the book is available at our website at this link:

http://www.masteryourfinance.com/web/in ... &Itemid=35

This is a physical book. Upon payment, we will mail the book to you in about 2 weeks,with no Mailing charges (Strictly Limited to Addresses in Singapore only).

_
The Richest Man in Babylon is a book by George Samuel Clason which dispenses financial advice through a collection of parables set in ancient Babylon. Through their experiences in business and managing household finance, the characters in the parables learn simple lessons in financial wisdom. By basing these parables in ancient times, but involving situations that modern people can understand and identify with, the author presents these lessons as timeless wisdom that is as relevant today as it was back then. The book began in 1926 as a series of informational pamphlets. Banks and insurance companies began to distribute these pamphlets, and the most famous ones were eventually compiled into this book. It was most recently reissued by Signet in 2004. More than two million copies have been sold.

_

Synopsis:

THE MULTI-MILLION COPY BESTSELLING CLASSIC

Read by millions, this timeless book holds the key to success-in the secrets of the ancients. Based on the famous Babylonian principles, it's been hailed as the greatest of all inspirational works on the subject of thrift and financial planning.

_

ACHIEVE PERSONAL WEALTH...

This celebrated bestseller offers an understanding of-and a solution to-personal money problems.This is the original classic that reveals the secrets to acquiring money, keeping money, and making money earn even more money. Simply put: the original money-management favorite is back!
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.