my 3rd Book was No. 1 on Straits Times Bestseller 5 Feb 2012

This forum is created to discuss broad Financial Principles pertaining to Personal Finance

Moderators: alvin, learner, Dennis Ng

Postby Dennis Ng » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:33 am

Another of my dream come true!

Thanks to my publisher, Kok Hwa, I'll be on Channel News Asia AM Live! with hosts Suzanne Jung and Steven Chia on 3 Jan 2012 from 8.20 am to 8.50 am to share about My New Book section that talk about a possible Global Financial Crisis in year 2012 and also sharing tips on how to teach children Financial Literacy!

https://www.facebook.com/amlivecna
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
Dennis Ng
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9781
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:16 am
Location: Singapore

How to access the Special Video Interview?

Postby mycheong » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:45 am

Dear Dennis and Senior Mentors,

May i know how to access the Special Video interview?
I'm having problems receiving it. Please kindly help.

After receiving a confirmation email as follows:

"I need you to CONFIRM your subscription
before I can send you the link for the
BONUS video with Dennis Ng on the
market outlook for 2012 onward

To receive additional information about
this product, and information on related
products, please confirm your request
by clicking the following link:"

i key in my information and address, it bring me to a screen where it requires us to pay $17 to paypal. So i entered the discount code, and the screen prompts me to get it free at the bottom of the screen.

When i click the "get it" button, there an error screen saying "invalid script".
May i know how to download the video?

Many thanks.
Happy New Year :)







Dennis Ng wrote:thanks to the initiative of Wealth Educators Vern, Alvin, Alex and Jason New, together with my publisher Kok Hwa, they have taken the effort to interview me in a 50 minute Video interview. And purchasers of my 3rd book will have FULL Access to this Special Video Interview free!


To reward you for your commitment to master your financial destiny, we are giving you full access to a private interview with Dennis Ng whereby he unlocks the code to making profits in uncertain times worth $88.

In this 50-minute video, you will learn:

Why retail investors lose money most of the time
What are the 3 key things to look out for when buying stocks
How to prevent emotions from getting into the way when investing
Secret on why the rich gets richer
How to evaluate the performance of your investment portfolio
Practical advice for the novice in investing
Why Traded Endowment Policy is getting increasingly popular
mycheong
Senior Forum Member
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:47 pm

Postby vernlai » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:16 am

Hi mycheong,

Can you let me have your email which you use for the site? Will need it to check the record.

Also, did you receive any email with regards to your "purchase" and/or username and password from support@icashcart.com.


mycheong wrote:Dear Dennis and Senior Mentors,

May i know how to access the Special Video interview?
I'm having problems receiving it. Please kindly help.

After receiving a confirmation email as follows:

"I need you to CONFIRM your subscription
before I can send you the link for the
BONUS video with Dennis Ng on the
market outlook for 2012 onward

To receive additional information about
this product, and information on related
products, please confirm your request
by clicking the following link:"

i key in my information and address, it bring me to a screen where it requires us to pay $17 to paypal. So i entered the discount code, and the screen prompts me to get it free at the bottom of the screen.

When i click the "get it" button, there an error screen saying "invalid script".
May i know how to download the video?

Many thanks.
Happy New Year :)
vernlai
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:36 pm

Thank you for ordering "SMOM BONUS Access"

Postby mycheong » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:26 pm

Dear Vernlai,

Thanks for the help.

May i know when will i receive the Special Video Interview?
Please kindly check for me.

my email address is phycmy@hotmail.com
contact number is 97303873.

Yes, i have received an userid and password from support@icashcart.com
and use them to login but i can't see any video.

I have received the following email today.

> Subject: Thank you for ordering "SMOM BONUS Access"
> To: phycmy@hotmail.com
> From: support@iCashCart.com
> Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 00:13:58 -0600
>
> Dear Cheong Eric,
>
> Thank you for ordering "SMOM BONUS Access"!
>
> Please click the link below if you have not
> yet reached the delivery page:
>
> http://icashcart.com/xxxxxxxx
>
> You will be able to reach the information you need for your
> recent purchase and can also continue ordering the rest of the
> products you had selected - if any.
>
> You can also visit our website and contact us or
> forward this email message to support@icashcart.com
> if you need further help.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Site Administrator

Many thanks,
cheong

vernlai wrote:Hi mycheong,

Can you let me have your email which you use for the site? Will need it to check the record.

Also, did you receive any email with regards to your "purchase" and/or username and password from support@icashcart.com.


mycheong wrote:Dear Dennis and Senior Mentors,

May i know how to access the Special Video interview?
I'm having problems receiving it. Please kindly help.

After receiving a confirmation email as follows:

"I need you to CONFIRM your subscription
before I can send you the link for the
BONUS video with Dennis Ng on the
market outlook for 2012 onward

To receive additional information about
this product, and information on related
products, please confirm your request
by clicking the following link:"

i key in my information and address, it bring me to a screen where it requires us to pay $17 to paypal. So i entered the discount code, and the screen prompts me to get it free at the bottom of the screen.

When i click the "get it" button, there an error screen saying "invalid script".
May i know how to download the video?

Many thanks.
Happy New Year :)
mycheong
Senior Forum Member
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:47 pm

Postby positive7 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:28 pm

Hi Vernhao: Happy New Year! I have not been able to access too! Geektan1 is my yahoo.com mail.
positive7
Silver Forum Contributor
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:58 pm

Postby ctsan1 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:08 pm

so am i,
my email is ctsan1@yahoo.com.sg

thanks
ctsan1
Silver Forum Contributor
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:35 pm
Location: Singapore

Postby vernlai » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:55 am

Hi Guys,

Step 1: To access the BONUS outlook, visit:
http://www.secretmanualsofmillionaires.com/dennisng

Step 2: To access the 40 mins interview, visit:
http://www.secretmanualsofmillionaires.com/dennisng/book-promo.html

Please note that you'll need the coupon code found in the book 3 to access the 40 mins interview for free.

Positive7 & mycheong, please do step 2 again. If you've any issue, please email to support@icashcart.com

cstan1, can't find your record, please do step 1 and 2.

Rgds,
Vern Lai

In this 50-minute video, you will learn:

Why do retail investors lose money most of the time?

What are the 3 main things you look for when investing in stocks?

Gold has been bullish for the past few years, some commentators suggested that it can go up to US$10,000/oz. Do you think it's possible?

How do you manage your emotions when market goes against your position?

Is investing in stocks a zero-sum game?

What is your view on the property market?

Is it advisable to flip properties?

Is there any incentive to setup company to buy properties?

Would you share with us your investment portfolio?

What was your worst investment?

Is there time for retirees to reach financial freedom?

Why do you think the poor remains poor?

Why do you want to teach financial literacy?

Can you share on your latest book "What Your School Never Taught You About MONEY"

Practical advice for the novice in investing

Why Traded Endowment Policy is getting increasingly popular
vernlai
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:36 pm

Postby Dennis Ng » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:16 am

vernlai wrote:Hi Guys,

Step 1: To access the BONUS outlook, visit:
http://www.secretmanualsofmillionaires.com/dennisng

Step 2: To access the 40 mins interview, visit:
http://www.secretmanualsofmillionaires.com/dennisng/book-promo.html

Please note that you'll need the coupon code found in the book 3 to access the 40 mins interview for free.

Positive7 & mycheong, please do step 2 again. If you've any issue, please email to support@icashcart.com

cstan1, can't find your record, please do step 1 and 2.

Rgds,
Vern Lai


I tried and it works, no problem.

Please try again, if there is any issue, as Vern mentioned (thanks Vern for going the extra mile), please email to support@icashcart.com
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
Dennis Ng
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9781
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:16 am
Location: Singapore

Postby Dennis Ng » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:43 am

This is one of the many videos you get to watch and learn, as a bonus to my new book "What Your School Never Taught You About Money".

Why the Poor Remain Poor? It has nothing to do with how much money they have right now! Poor can become Rich if they do these...

We must realise that many of the Rich people were once Poor... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTiNROvsu-8


Why do we need to keep an Open Mind?

Becos our Mind is like a parachute, it works best when Open.

Do you have an Open Mind to Learning? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJz12_cloN4
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
Dennis Ng
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9781
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:16 am
Location: Singapore

Postby Dennis Ng » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:38 am

For 10 days, 6 to 15 Jan 2012, Popular Bookstore selected 10 Great Books to promote and they offering a Very Generous 40% Discount for these 10 Selected books, 7 International Titles and 3 Local Books.

I'm so happy that my book "What Your School Never Taught You About Money" has being selected: https://www.popular.com.sg/jsp/homepage ... opg%29.jsp
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
Dennis Ng
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9781
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:16 am
Location: Singapore

Postby Dennis Ng » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:02 pm

On 3 Jan 2012, in an interview on Channel News Asia "AM Live!", I share that we can perhaps start teaching our children Financial Literacy when they are about 7 years old...why did I say that?

http://www1.channelnewsasia.com/amlive/ ... your-kids/
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
Dennis Ng
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9781
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:16 am
Location: Singapore

Re: my 3rd Book (100% English) to be launched on 19 Nov 2011

Postby Dennis Ng » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:07 pm

My book "What Your School Never Taught You About Money" was chosen as Popular bookstores Popular's Choice books for Jan 2012!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

Popular's Choice. Popular chose 10 books to feature in Jan 2012. My book "What Your School Never Taught You About Money was one of the 3 local books chosen!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
Dennis Ng
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9781
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:16 am
Location: Singapore

Re: my 3rd Book is now No. 2 on Straits Times Bestseller lis

Postby Dennis Ng » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:20 pm

Wow, just checked and realised that my 3rd and Latest book "What Your School Never Taught You About Money" is currently ranked as Straits Times Non-Fiction Bestseller No. 2 Bestseller, just after book on Steve Jobs!

It's indeed another Dream Come True for me!

http://www.mph.com.sg/STBestSellers.pdf
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
Dennis Ng
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9781
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:16 am
Location: Singapore

Re: my 3rd Book is now No. 2 on Straits Times Bestseller lis

Postby Dennis Ng » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:05 am

Robert Kiyosaki in his books keep emphasizing on building Passive Income and "Cashflow" and say that that's how you become Rich. And many blindly followed him after reading his books. (Once upon a time, when I had little knowledge, I was one such person too).

From my own personal experience, and from learning from REAL Multi-millionaires in Singapore I discovered that what he said didn't work.

Real Investors focus on Total Returns, which is made up of Capital Gains and Passive Income...

And my multi-millionaire "sifus" and I ony think about Passive income after we reach multi-millionaire status, we don't FOCUS on passive income on our path to Wealth.

Why? If you have S$100,000, getting 5% passive income is only S$5,000 a year, too low. But if you have S$1,000,000, 5% passive income is S$50,000 a year... in my book "What Your School Never Taught You About Money", I share what will really help an average person to become Rich. I know, becos I was once an average person, who is now a multi-millionaire.

So if you want to learn me, I teach in seminars, and also in my book "What Your School Never Taught You About Money"

http://www.kinokuniya.com/sg/index.php/ ... 9810705060
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
Dennis Ng
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9781
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:16 am
Location: Singapore

Re: my 3rd Book is now No. 2 on Straits Times Bestseller lis

Postby Dennis Ng » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:29 am

not just Bestseller in Business Category, but my book "What Your School Never Taught You About Money" is Bestseller for Kinokuniya overall Non-Fiction Category.

http://www.kinokuniya.com.sg/bestseller ... bout_money
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
Dennis Ng
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9781
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:16 am
Location: Singapore

PreviousNext

Return to Financial Principles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron