Step By Step progress after accumulation of wealth

This forum is created to discuss broad Financial Principles pertaining to Personal Finance

Moderators: alvin, learner, Dennis Ng

Justinlee

Step By Step progress after accumulation of wealth

Post by Justinlee »

Hi Dennis and all,

I recently attended one of your seminars on how to accumulate 1 million dollars. on the 9 June. i think. I am new and i am very interested to learn more. i am doing my best to learn as much of the terms and definitions as possible as these are foreign concepts as i am not exposed(not financially literate). My background is I just ORD and i am 23. My passion is gardening.(People think i am crazy cause singapore is so hot!!) and i do not want to be caught in the rat race. Nobody really teaches me to plan my finances. i am glad to have meet you.

Do you have a step by step process on which you can advise me on how i should put my savings to? This is where i am now, i have the goal keepers and midfielders roughly planned out, the pyramid of emergency funds, TI, Income disability, hospital plans, opportunity funds, accumulation goals. (personally i think its very solid defending hahaha.) i have also spend much time studying the SRS, and planning about tax exemption.
How do i invest? it is very humbling to admit that i have 0% of knowledge in this area. :( is there an account i must open? where do i move onto the next pyramid box which is asset enhancement. with regards to CPF and SRS investments. Please teach me to move on from here. Thank you very much for your input :)
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Re: Step By Step progress to accumulation of wealth

Post by Dennis Ng »

Justinlee wrote:Hi Dennis and all,

I recently attended one of your seminars on how to accumulate 1 million dollars. on the 9 June. i think. I am new and i am very interested to learn more. i am doing my best to learn as much of the terms and definitions as possible as these are foreign concepts as i am not exposed(not financially literate). My background is I just ORD and i am 23. My passion is gardening.(People think i am crazy cause singapore is so hot!!) and i do not want to be caught in the rat race. Nobody really teaches me to plan my finances. i am glad to have meet you.

Do you have a step by step process on which you can advise me on how i should put my savings to? This is where i am now, i have the goal keepers and midfielders roughly planned out, the pyramid of emergency funds, TI, Income disability, hospital plans, opportunity funds, accumulation goals. (personally i think its very solid defending hahaha.) i have also spend much time studying the SRS, and planning about tax exemption.
How do i invest? it is very humbling to admit that i have 0% of knowledge in this area. :( is there an account i must open? where do i move onto the next pyramid box which is asset enhancement. with regards to CPF and SRS investments. Please teach me to move on from here. Thank you very much for your input :)
Hi justinlee,

the good news I like to share is that EVERYONE starts with zero knowledge, including myself. In fact, I was worse, in 1998, I started the learning journey with many, many misconceptions and many things to un-learn in order for me to learn. Thus, you don't know how lucky you're to start on a "Clean Slate".

The first Step is to Invest in investment knowledge. After attending the Million Dollar Seminar, you can attend the other 2 seminars that I conduct, and learning how to invest and grow my money in Stocks and Property is how I reached Financial Freedom myself and how many of my multi-millionaire sifus did it as well. So it is a proven path, it works and you're not a guinea pig.

You can also read my book "What Your School Never Taught You About Money", it is a book that not only teaches Financial Principles and Concepts, but actual "How to do it" (how to plan your insurance, how to choose IPOs, how to chose Housing Loans, factors to consider in purchase of property etc, etc)....

Visit this forum daily, there is lots and lots of stuff to read and learn in this forum. It can take you weeks or months to really read and digest what is being shared in the forum. It is a Treasure Trove of Knowledge and is growing everyday.

Learning is a continuous process. Each day I never stop learning. Observe the nature, there is either Growth or Decay...there is no status quo. Thus, either we are learning and growing or we are decaying...I choose to Grow. What's your choice?
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
Justinlee

Re: Step By Step progress after accumulation of wealth

Post by Justinlee »

I will learn. Glad to learn:). That book I have finished reading. Thank you:) doing my best. I feel assured that I am not a guinea pig.
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

Justinlee wrote:I will learn. Glad to learn:). That book I have finished reading. Thank you:) doing my best. I feel assured that I am not a guinea pig.
Hi justinlee,
you have joined not just a seminar, but a Wealth Revolution.

My personal belief is that the Rich Poor Divide can only be narrowed by Financial Education, empowering the average person with Financial Knowledge, on how to Plan, Manage and Grow their money.

The days of study hard, getting a good degree and a good job and your financial future will be taken care of is over. Looking at the high unemployment rate of 24% in Spain, which was once a very powerful country, looking at Greece, which is technically bankrupt which once has its glorious past show us that "Spend More than One Earns" is a sure way and method to head towards Financial Ruin...the Path to Financial Freedom is "Pay Yourself First" (save a portion of your income, at least 10% to 20%) and growing the savings by earning a return higher than Inflation rate is how one can be set on the Path to Financial Freedom and Wealth...

The last 10 days while I was holidaying in Paris and London, my 3 companies continue to run without me and continue to earn an income with/without my presence...of course that (owning Business that works without the business owner) is another thing I plan to teach starting in Aug 2012 in a 2 full-day Secrets to Making Money in Business...

But most people, whether employed, self-employed or own a business, can ALL reach financial freedom simply by spending less than you earn and growing the savings by earning a return higher than inflation rate...that's was how I reached my first million dollars, earning an average household income of S$5,000 a month and having 2 children and a HDB flat Housing Loan instalment to service...("If Yan can cook, so can you") and if Dennis can do it, so can you!
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
Justinlee

Post by Justinlee »

Extremely excited to learn actually. After the past few days after the seminar, was excited but prudent in my heart with regards to the plans to accumulate wealth. I look forward to working in something I have passion for because through this wealth revolution it provides me the ability to do so. We can finally do what we love and love what we do with our lives. :D