Do reply if u need transport to the funeral tomorrow

This forum is created to discuss broad Financial Principles pertaining to Personal Finance

Moderators: alvin, learner, Dennis Ng

wykay78

Do reply if u need transport to the funeral tomorrow

Post by wykay78 »

Dear Graduates,

For those who went to the wake, thank you for taking time to pay your last respect to our dearest teacher. As all of you should be aware, the cremation will be held tomorrow at Mandai Cemetary and the journey will start from Veerasamy Road from 12pm onwards.

Patricia wanted me to ask if anyone who is attending the funeral tomorrow needs transport from Veerasamy Road to Mandai and back to Veerasamy Road after the ceremony has been completed.

Chartered busses will be provided for those who need help going to Mandai and back. However, Patricia does not know how many busses to charter. So, if you need transport assistance, please reply to this tread so I can compile the numbers.

The funeral journey starts around 12pm tomorrow. However, good to start gathering at Veerasamy Road around 11am plus. For those going tomorrow, see you!

Best Regards,

Yew Kin
desmondngo1125
Silver Forum Contributor

Re: Do reply if u need transport to the funeral tomorrow

Post by desmondngo1125 »

I will need transport from Verasamy to Mandai and back to Veerasamy as I don't drive. If only a handful of us requires transport, we can either car pool or call a cab and share the cab fare.
plim2
Senior Forum Member

Post by plim2 »

I need transport to and fro to send Dennis on his last journey. Thanks.
wykay78

Post by wykay78 »

Hi desmondngo1125 and plim2,

Please sms me your contact number so I can ensure that you have a seat reserved.

My contact is 81000345.

THks!

Yew Kin