En-Bloc - How To Calculate Probability, Selling PSF?

This discussion thread is for forum members to discuss and learn and share with one another on anything related to the Property Market.

Moderators: alvin, learner, Dennis Ng

Contrarian

En-Bloc - How To Calculate Probability, Selling PSF?

Post by Contrarian »

Hi Dennis and all:

I tried to find details, but could not find full details after checking URA web site. Would appreciate inputs from all:

Plot Ratio = Gross Floor Ratio / Site Area

Plot Ratio - We can see on URA Master Plan.

Gross Floor Ratio
- Say a condo, there are 250 existing units
- 2bdroom, 3 bdroom, 4 bedrooms

Site Area
- For each condo, where can we find this information?

Development Charge - To Increase Plot Ratio to URA new plan

Is there a simple method to calculate how many floors to build and roughly at what price a developer will en-bloc (in $psf)?

I always see advertisements like this, but I do not know so far how to calculate, and whether the price I buy is included in the price.
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Re: En-Bloc - How To Calculate Probability, Selling PSF?

Post by Dennis Ng »

Contrarian wrote:Hi Dennis and all:

I tried to find details, but could not find full details after checking URA web site. Would appreciate inputs from all:

Plot Ratio = Gross Floor Ratio / Site Area

Plot Ratio - We can see on URA Master Plan.

Gross Floor Ratio
- Say a condo, there are 250 existing units
- 2bdroom, 3 bdroom, 4 bedrooms

Site Area
- For each condo, where can we find this information?

Development Charge - To Increase Plot Ratio to URA new plan

Is there a simple method to calculate how many floors to build and roughly at what price a developer will en-bloc (in $psf)?

I always see advertisements like this, but I do not know so far how to calculate, and whether the price I buy is included in the price.
We actually go through this in the 3-day "Secrets to Making Money in Stocks and Property Seminar". My apologies, I cannot share this information in this forum, as this forum comprises of people who might not have attended the 3-day seminar, (some forumers only attended the 1-day "How to Save and Accumulate One Million Dollars" Seminar.
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.