A property I bought in Apr 2010 has gone up in value by 13%!

This discussion thread is for forum members to discuss and learn and share with one another on anything related to the Property Market.

Moderators: alvin, learner, Dennis Ng

Dennis Ng
Site Admin

A property I bought in Apr 2010 has gone up in value by 13%!

Post by Dennis Ng »

In the last 3 months, Singapore Property prices did not move up much. However, an investment property I bought in Apr 2010 has gone up in value by 13%.

How do you assess the Investment Potential of different properties?

How to know whether a property is a Good Deal or not?

As you might know, investing into property involves huge amount of money. Any mistakes made can mean big losses that can be more than S$100,000 or more.

Thus, if you want to invest into property, instead of just rushing out to buy a property and rushing to a Showflat of a Newly Launched Property Project, perhaps the Better and Wiser thing to do is to first learn “Secrets to Making Money in Property”.

Some of the graduates of my Property Seminar commented that they learned MORE from my 1-day Secrets to Making Money in Property than some other 3-day Property Seminar out there, which charges at least Double of the Seminar fees. It shows you how Knowledge Packed is my Seminar compared to some seminars that take 3 days but teach you very little.

The Next Secrets to Making Money in Property Seminar is on 4 Sep 2010, 9 am to 6.30 pm. Don’t wait anymore, first learn How to Invest before you invest your hard-earned savings into property.

The Good News is after you Registered, if you cannot make it on 4 Sep 2010, we allow you to defer your attendance to a next session, for up to 12 months. We are likely to Up the Price for this Seminar since current price is less than 50% of that charged by some other Property Seminars.

What are the Unique Things I shared in this Seminar which NO other seminars out there teach?

1. Real Property Financing Experience.
Dennis is the only person in Singapore that has 17 years of Bank Lending experience. Everything he shares about Property Financing are from Real Experience, not theory from books.

2. Have you heard of people who became Millionaire from en-bloc? Do you want to be one of them? He shares how you can identify “en-bloc” properties.

3. He’s the only one that teach you what to do Before and At Property Auctions.

4. He teaches tips on choosing different properties, walk-up apartment, condos, and landed properties.

5. what’s the difference in approach in buying property for Home stay and buying for Investing?

6. He teaches you the Investment Clock Concept, ie. what time to invest in what investments?

for property seminar, please register and pay here by Credit Card:

http://www.masteryourfinance.com/web/in ... &Itemid=35

Secrets to Making Money in Property Seminar

Date:_1 full-day_on 4_Sep_2010 _Time : 9 am to 6.30 pm. (Registration at 8.30 pm, seminar starts at 9 am).

Venue:_Blk 233 Bain Street, Bras Basah Complex #04-41 Singapore180231_

Secrets to Making Money in Property_Seminar__
Do you know that F & N and Mcdonalds Make More Money from Property than anything else?
_
What are the benefits to investing into Property?
_
What are the factors to consider before investing into Property?
_
What are the different types of property? And tips for buying landed property, condos, walk-up apartments etc.
_
How to reduce your risks when investing into property?
_
30 ways on what you can do to improve the value of your property?
_
How to calculate and assess whether a property has en-bloc potential?
_
Some Fengshui tips that will help you in choosing properties with Higher “Perceived” Market Value by buyers who believe in Fengshui
_
How to negotiate for higher prices if you want to sell your property?
_
How to negotiate for lower prices if you want to buy a property?
_
What you can learn from Donald Trump and Li Ka-Shing on investing in property?
_
Financing for property purchase, what’re the different approaches you can use for buying a Home and for buying Property for investment?
_
How one of my “sifus” build up over S$100 million property portfolio starting with just one property?
_
How to use “Market Cycle” investing to help in investing into property?
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.