The Simplest Way to Learn from 12 Singapore Property Gurus

This discussion thread is for forum members to discuss and learn and share with one another on anything related to the Property Market.

Moderators: alvin, learner, Dennis Ng

Dennis Ng
Site Admin

The Simplest Way to Learn from 12 Singapore Property Gurus

Post by Dennis Ng »

Some of you keep asking me when am I going to publish my English book, which is likely to be out in end 2011.

In the meantime, you can buy this book, which I wrote about 12% of the content, this book features 11 experts (so I wrote more than my fair share)...glad to announce that:

At last, Property Gurus in Singapore spill their Secrets to Building a Fortune in Property.

No other book feature so many property experts, including Dennis Ng (HousingLoanSG.com); Mohd Ismail, CEO of Propnex, Dillion Loi, Rayney Wong, total 11 experts! So this book is Great Value for Money, don't miss it!

This book is available at bookshops at S$29.96, you only pay a Special Price of S$23 when you order and pay at our website:

http://www.masteryourfinance.com/web/in ... &Itemid=35

Note: this is a physical book, please allow us 2 weeks after payment to mail the book to you (NO mailing charges, only for Address in Singapore). Overseas sales not accepted.

Learn from the ultimate real estate insiders, Profitable Investment Strategies for today's market; impact of latest Property Changes; Smart Property Financing; How to Avoid Legal Pitfalls and how Enbloc Sales work...

There's no other book you can learn from so many Singapore Property Experts...

It would cost thousands of dollars to get one of these experts to consult you on your property purchase - if you could even get access to them. Do not miss this Great Opportunity to learn and profit from the advice of the ultimate Real Estate Insiders!

_

In this book, Experts featured include:

_

Dennis Ng, founder of HousingLoanSG.com, a Leading Independent Mortgage Consultancy firm in Singapore_ and who teaches 1-day Seminar "Secrets to Making Money in Property" and also founder of http://www.MasterYourFinance.com

_

Mohd Ismail, CEO of Propnex_

_

Rayney Wong, Lawyer and Best-selling Author, Getty Goh, author of Buy, Bye Property, Dillion Loi, Master Trainer Real Estate Academy

_

Dillion Loi, Master Trainer of Real Estate Academy, consulted over S$1 billion worth of collective sales and investment properties

_

Steve Melhuish, CEO of Allproeprty Media and propertyguru website

_

Karamjit Singh, Managing Director of Credo Real Estate (en-bloc Sales expert)

_

Amolat Singh, partner of Amolat & Partners Law Firm

_

Alfred Chia, CEO of SinCapital, Financial Advisory Firm

_

Mark Chua, Partner Tito Isaac & Co, a Law Firm

_
Kelvin Fong, Team Leader of Powerful Negotiators, a Property Agency
Last edited by Dennis Ng on Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
roncha
Senior Forum Member

Post by roncha »

Hi Dennis,

I am attending your property investment seminar this Saturday, will I be able to get a copy from you / your staff ?

Roncha
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

roncha wrote:Hi Dennis,

I am attending your property investment seminar this Saturday, will I be able to get a copy from you / your staff ?

Roncha
Hi Roncha,
yes, we will try to bring some copies to the seminar this week. I still arranging with the Publisher on this.
Cheers!

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
OCP
Silver Forum Contributor

Post by OCP »

I just order the book from your web ;)

Cheers
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

OCP wrote:I just order the book from your web ;)

Cheers
One of my seminar graduate bought the book from the publisher directly and he found this book to be good.

This is a testimonial he (Tan Shei Wah) wrote, which was provided to me by the publisher:

“I have read many Singapore-centric property investment related books out there in the market. The insights shared in Secrets of Singapore Property Gurus can potentially save you thousands if not hundreds of thousands of dollars. Essential reading for anyone looking to purchase private properties for own stay or investment.” – Tan Shei Wah
Cheers!

Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

wintrade wrote:came across this where Dennis is 1 or the 11 gurus featured in the pdf ebook.

Secrets of Singapore Property Gurus
http://www.propwise.sg/secretsofsingaporepropertygurus/

Dennis, do you endorsed or have any comments on this?
Founder of propwise is the Publisher of this book.

I just got my copy of the book yesterday, reading half way. I think it is one of the Best books on Property in Singapore. The ONLY other good book in my opinion is written by Mohd Ismail, CEO of Propnex.

There are 11 Experts featured, I contributed content about 12% of the total content, definitely more than my fair share, since there are 11 person contributing content to this book.

At last, Property Gurus in Singapore spill their Secrets to Building a Fortune in Property. No other book feature so many property experts, including Dennis Ng (HousingLoanSG.com); Mohd Ismail, CEO of Propnex, Dillion Loi, Rayney Wong, total 11 experts!

You can get this book at the link below at Special Price of S$23, compared to retail price of S$29.96, or 23.23% Discount!!!

Cheers!

Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

ctng78 wrote:I am very eager to read the content of the book so I bought even without a discount. The book cleared a lot of doubt of mine. Understand that now perhaps not a good time to buy, but inflation is all time high. What do all the sifus think? Emotion versus reality ... Pls advise.
depends on whether you're buying to stay or invest.

For investments, basically I ask myself, whether the upside potential is at least double the downside risk, if it is not, I will not invest.
Cheers!

Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

Secrets of Singapore Property Gurus, a book I co-wrote with 11 other authors made it to the Bestsellers. http://www.kinokuniya.com/sg/index.php/eng/fbs002
Cheers!

Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Re: Secrets of Singapore Property Gurus - features Dennis Ng

Post by Dennis Ng »

Learn from the ultimate real estate insiders, Profitable Investment Strategies for today's market; impact of latest Property Changes; Smart Property Financing; How to Avoid Legal Pitfalls and how Enbloc Sales work...

There's no other book you can learn from so many Singapore Property Experts...

It would cost thousands of dollars to get one of these experts to consult you on your property purchase - if you could even get access to them. Do not miss this Great Opportunity to learn and profit from the advice of the ultimate Real Estate Insiders! Not just 1, not just 2, not just 3, but you can learn from altogether 12 Singapore Property Gurus!

Cheers!