How could it be possible ? No money down in property?

This discussion thread is for forum members to discuss and learn and share with one another on anything related to the Property Market.

Moderators: alvin, learner, Dennis Ng

How could it be possible ? No money down in property?

Postby hope » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:05 pm

Dear all,

My friend send me this link relates to property investment seminar.

How is it possible to invest in property with little or no money? unless many people share a portion of it..is this another seminar just to con people?


http://www.exec-directions.com/index.ph ... nt-Seminar
Hi, I am newbie and just graduated from Dennis's seminar last week. Hope to learn from all of you :)
hope
Silver Forum Contributor
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:29 pm

Re: How could it possible ?

Postby Dennis Ng » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:37 pm

hope wrote:Dear all,

My friend send me this link relates to property investment seminar.

How is it possible to invest in property with little or no money? unless many people share a portion of it..is this another seminar just to con people?


http://www.exec-directions.com/index.ph ... nt-Seminar


well, each person comes out say S$20,000 to S$50,000 and co-share in a property. However, there are lots of potential problems and pitfalls in such an arrangement which the seminar speaker do NOT share. sigh. :shock:
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
Dennis Ng
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9781
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:16 am
Location: Singapore

Postby findleowong » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:13 pm

Hope,

I’m not surprise that a lot of people are paying so much to attend this seminar through its branding.

Moreover, all the seminars conducting in Singapore, we will always see this seminar being repeated over and over again & there are people joining it. :?

My mentor happens to know some participants from this seminar & they curse and swear that this seminar do not add any value.

We can gather couple of people from the property industry or related to the property industry, pay them a small sum to present some topic, play some property game & let those people think they can be millionaire property investor. We could shake our legs & collect money. Perhaps, we could give them some discount and charge them half price for the seminar. Haha (Just a joke)


Worse of all, from the past few weeks, there’s always an ads on a trading system, so call conduct or present by millionaire trader.

I’m just wondering where the previous presenter (Derek) go :roll:

Can a person be a millionaire trader, yes they can. Bet big – win big become millionaire trader thus bet big – lose big become bankrupt trader.

Whenever, I go to those investments fair & come across their program, it always disgusts me. Yuck!
findleowong
Platinum Forum Contributor
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:22 am

Postby wemakebread » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:32 pm

Hi hope,

Let's see whether I can pull this off :wink:

I sign option-to-purchase with the owner/developer.
Then I conduct a seminar to teach people how to "invest in property with no money down".
At the end of seminar, I share about this lobang (opportunity) that I came across and invite those who are interested to co-invest.
I will also recommend a good lawyer to help us do the paperwork.

You, as a eager investor, am happy to find such a good investment with so little effort, and gratefully thank your lucky stars.

As for me, I believe in multiple sources of income:
1) earn seminar fees
2) get commission from the lawyer
3) since I was the one who signed option-to-purchase, I can always mark-up the sub-portions that I re-sell to my co-investors.
4) With the mark-up, I don't need to sell 100% to break-even.
The balance, I can either sell for more profit or retain as my own investment.
See! I have gotten part of the property with no money down!
Moreover, I have made a lot of nice profit on the way :D

Question is, can you as the seminar learner, also be able to enjoy the same benefits ???
wemakebread
Investing Mentor
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: Singapore

Postby hope » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:28 am

Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback and thoughts. With this sharing, we can really learn alot and tap into others brain :P I will share this with my friend and will convince her to sign up for Dennis courses which I think is much worth it compare to others that is all the way to make money and benefit themselves. :evil:
Hi, I am newbie and just graduated from Dennis's seminar last week. Hope to learn from all of you :)
hope
Silver Forum Contributor
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:29 pm

Postby findleowong » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:06 am

hope wrote:Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback and thoughts. With this sharing, we can really learn alot and tap into others brain :P I will share this with my friend and will convince her to sign up for Dennis courses which I think is much worth it compare to others that is all the way to make money and benefit themselves. :evil:


Hi Hope,

The stuffs I mention earlier on, is exactly what they are doing in the seminar. Any tom, dick or harry can do it as long they have the resources.

And those people are making good money out of it, driving good cars, staying in nice houses, invest in other assets to make them rich.

Once again, we are going to see them in the next month – Asia Trader & Investor Convention.

One thing cannot be deny, they are good sales people and can talk well.

See you around in the forum.

Cheers
Leo
findleowong
Platinum Forum Contributor
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:22 am

Postby Dennis Ng » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:19 am

Hi wemakebread,

yup, that is their Modus Operandi. That's how he/she can co-owns 53 properties. :wink: It's indeed no money down, for he/her, but not for his/her seminar graduates. :cry:

There are people who ask me why not I offer similar schemes to my Property Seminar graduates. I shared that becos there are too many things that one can do "at the expense" of the graduates that I do not want to get involved.

To me, I only want to teach people how to "fish" (Invest) into Stocks and Property. Not trying to profit when you invest into stocks or property.

Cheers!

Dennis Ng

wemakebread wrote:Hi hope,

Let's see whether I can pull this off :wink:

I sign option-to-purchase with the owner/developer.
Then I conduct a seminar to teach people how to "invest in property with no money down".
At the end of seminar, I share about this lobang (opportunity) that I came across and invite those who are interested to co-invest.
I will also recommend a good lawyer to help us do the paperwork.

You, as a eager investor, am happy to find such a good investment with so little effort, and gratefully thank your lucky stars.

As for me, I believe in multiple sources of income:
1) earn seminar fees
2) get commission from the lawyer
3) since I was the one who signed option-to-purchase, I can always mark-up the sub-portions that I re-sell to my co-investors.
4) With the mark-up, I don't need to sell 100% to break-even.
The balance, I can either sell for more profit or retain as my own investment.
See! I have gotten part of the property with no money down!
Moreover, I have made a lot of nice profit on the way :D

Question is, can you as the seminar learner, also be able to enjoy the same benefits ???
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
Dennis Ng
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9781
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:16 am
Location: Singapore

Postby findleowong » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:10 am

Base on the write up of her from the press, her investments are heavily over leverage.
There are true cases and fact, if something really happen, those people with such investments will face bankruptcy.
findleowong
Platinum Forum Contributor
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:22 am

Postby Starfire » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:16 pm

Hi Hope,
Don't waste your money attending this lady's and her "J" partner seminar. This is a hopeless seminar. Believe me, i am not afraid to admit that i was one of the sucker who previously did not do a background checks and ask around before signing up for their course. It is expensive and worse of all totally not value for money. I hope you have not sign up yet (as both of them are good sales person) else you are in for a surprise yourself. I shall not say more about their programme as some of the members here has already mentioned that before. What I can say is after the course, they will still stay in touch with you by SMS you on any property investment which they think are good lobang and will ask you to invest. Mostly are overseas lobang which they claim they are able to get good discount if they are able to pool in more interested investors. But what’s in for them? who knows may be for every 20 or 30 investors they manage to get, they will get 1 unit for “Free” ?
Question is if you are a Singaporean and has been staying here long enough but have not started investing in property here other than the one you are currently staying. What are the chances that you will succeed in this overseas property investment? Do you know anything about property investment in Philippines (which they are promoting recently?) I am not saying that you will fail 100% in this investment but what are the odds to succeed?
If I were you I’d rather invest my time and money in others of Dennis’s seminar to learn more about investing in stock and property. At least I know its ROI as I have already experience it through investing in Gold/Silver and property. Most importantly Dennis is very genuine, supportive, authentic and passionate in sharing his thoughts and he walked his talk.
Starfire
Silver Forum Contributor
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:41 pm

Postby hope » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:08 pm

haha...dear starfire...thanks! I totally agree with you :D
Hi, I am newbie and just graduated from Dennis's seminar last week. Hope to learn from all of you :)
hope
Silver Forum Contributor
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:29 pm

Postby wemakebread » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:15 pm

Dennis Ng wrote:
There are people who ask me why not I offer similar schemes to my Property Seminar graduates. I shared that becos there are too many things that one can do "at the expense" of the graduates that I do not want to get involved.



The greatest thing I respect about Dennis is ...
not his IQ (knowledge)
also not his EQ (able to connect with people)
still isn't his FQ (financial literacy)
but his CQ (conscience)


There is a closely related post in this same forum titled
"His students said this Forex Trading Trainer is a gambler"
under Financial Principles
http://www.masteryourfinance.com/forum/ ... php?t=1823
wemakebread
Investing Mentor
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: Singapore

Postby djwongdj » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:05 pm

wemakebread wrote:The greatest thing I respect about Dennis is ...
not his IQ (knowledge)
also not his EQ (able to connect with people)
still isn't his FQ (financial literacy)
but his CQ (conscience)


Agree.....well said!
djwongdj
Platinum Forum Contributor
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 10:59 pm

Postby findleowong » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:03 am

Hi Starfire,

Very few people will talk about their losses or bad experience, but a thumb up for you on sharing your encounter with their experience.

One of their friends (Ken Chee) also had property investment in Philippines as well.

While, good luck to them and their brain wash participants especially those from the millionaire investor program.

My mentor is also disgust with their way of doing things and how they teach the participants.

There’s once, when my mentor and myself pass by their booth at one of the investment fair, some of their ex program participants will tell my mentor, he must take action, learn from them and he can invest like Warren Buffett and become millionaire investor.

Nevertheless, they din know my mentor is already a millionaire investor and he is looking forward to be a multi millionaire hence he also owns an investment firm.

My mentor just smile when they are doing their sale pitch & end of the pitch, he just hand them his name card. When, they saw his title and firm, their whole expression changes.
It’s kind of funny, when the whole things turn around.

Anyway, those people can do things without conscience, why bother with them. Life still has to move on and we should be looking forward for better stuffs. And I’m sure you will do well in the near future.

Cheers
findleowong
Platinum Forum Contributor
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:22 am

Postby Starfire » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:54 am

Thanks findleowong. I just think that we should all share more of our bad experience we encounter in life be it investment or others. So that we could all avoid making those mistake ourselves.
Starfire
Silver Forum Contributor
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:41 pm

Postby findleowong » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:16 am

Dun mention dude. Indeed, we should learn from other mistakes & try not to repeat on our own to protect our capital.

Thus, this capital could be make good use for future investment. Nevertheless, there’s bound to have win & losses in our investment & we should try to minimize it as much as possible.

Mr Buffett rule no 1 and rule no 2. 8)

See you around in the forum.

Cheers
findleowong
Platinum Forum Contributor
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:22 am

Next

Return to Property Market

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron