New Commercial Properties in Paya Lebar, the Next Hot Place?

This discussion thread is for forum members to discuss and learn and share with one another on anything related to the Property Market.

Moderators: alvin, learner, Dennis Ng

avch26
Senior Forum Member

New Commercial Properties in Paya Lebar, the Next Hot Place?

Post by avch26 »

Hi Master Dennis Sifu,
I have heard from some of my property agent friends that there will be new commercial properties coming up in paya lebar.
Paya Lebar is recognised for its distinct MRT position, having both circle & EW line.
One can buy commercial property during the VVIP period but will have to wait 3 years till the commercial property will be ready for rent.
I believe most probably you will already make money through capital gains, before you even rent it out.

Will you be thinking investing in those projects?
Thanks.
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Re: New Commercial Properties in Paya Lebar, the Next Hot Pl

Post by Dennis Ng »

avch26 wrote:Hi Master Dennis Sifu,
I have heard from some of my property agent friends that there will be new commercial properties coming up in paya lebar.
Paya Lebar is recognised for its distinct MRT position, having both circle & EW line.
One can buy commercial property during the VVIP period but will have to wait 3 years till the commercial property will be ready for rent.
I believe most probably you will already make money through capital gains, before you even rent it out.

Will you be thinking investing in those projects?
Thanks.
Paya Lebar is an up-and-coming location.

Question left is what is the Price? Based on the price, what's the Upside/Downside? What rental yield are we talking about?
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
equilat
Gold Forum Contributor

Post by equilat »

I'm also looking at commercial properties too. Plenty of good ones around but need to shop around. The good thing is it is not subjected to the MBT measures.
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

Commercial properties during bad times can be untenanted for a long time. There is one unit at Sunshine Plaza, Middle Road, vacant and cannot find a tenant for over 1.5 years in the last 2 years...only got a tenant a few months ago.
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
avch26
Senior Forum Member

Re:

Post by avch26 »

Next Monday should be the March's mentor session.
Where to register for it?
Could anyone tell? :?: :idea:
patap
Site Admin

Re: New Commercial Properties in Paya Lebar, the Next Hot Pl

Post by patap »

Hi avch26,

You may find the thread at Discussing Specific Stocks, then look for the title '15th Investing Mentoring Session on 11 Mar 2013' in the first box. Then scroll down to look for my posting yesterday.

For your convenience, please register via this link http://apesnap.com/event/IMGP2

Thanks.
Regards,
Patricia Hung
MasterYourFinance.Com