How to Make Things Happen?

Andy is a Business Coach and Trainer and is licensed by Action International, the world's no. 1 business coaching team. He leads a team of 3 coaches and trainers and conducts programs in Singapore, Malaysia, China and Indonesia. Andy's team conducts weekly seminars on 23 different business topics EVERY FRIDAY 2 pm to 6 pm. His Group Coaching Programs are highly popular and there is a waiting list.

Moderator: Dennis Ng

Dennis Ng
Site Admin

How to Make Things Happen?

Post by Dennis Ng »

Philip Humbert taught us how to make things happen in a simple way, I call it "Andy's Simplelogy 101".

First, figure out what you want.

Don't settle for anything less than what you want without a struggle. For example, I told my coaching client Alan Tan (not his real name for confidentiality sake) that if you want to achieve 30% growth in sales this year, don't settle for 25% growth UNTIL YOU STRUGGLE.

We need to struggle to succeed, and struggle to build a fortress around what you want.

Next, figure out how badly you want it.

What are you prepared to put on the line to make it happen?

The 3rd and final step is to figure out how you're going to get it. Form a plan and reward yourself along the journey.

"The most important thing about goals and desires is having one. If your goals are not on paper, then they are imagined and not real. They are just dreams and we can all dream" A. N. 2001

The difference between an achiever and a 'super achiever' is that the super achiever keeps on stretching himself until he has a bigger comfort zone than previously.

So push yourself, even though it's easier to find excuses for 'why not'.

Doing one hard thing per day lifts your momentum, confidence level, self-esteem and provides you with the sheer joy of success.

PROCRASTINATION

The key to overcoming procrastination is taking some action and making a choice. Chances are that people put things off for a whole host of reasons. But the main reason is that they are not sold on the benefits of getting started because either there's not enough pain or they do not see the pleasure of the gain.

If you would like coaching to improve your bottomline, please contact me at 8201-4347 or email to hpa88@singnet.com.sg
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.