my 3rd Book was No. 1 on Straits Times Bestseller 5 Feb 2012

This forum is created to discuss broad Financial Principles pertaining to Personal Finance

Moderators: alvin, learner, Dennis Ng

Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Re: my 3rd Book was No. 1 on Straits Times Bestseller 5 Feb

Post by Dennis Ng »

Great News! My book "What Your School Never Taught You About Money" has been selected by Samsung for its "Learning Hub" and will be launched in 15 countries world-wide! So my dream of my book going International is coming true!

Once again, it shows to you again that CBA really works! And you don't even need to now How, the How will be unveiled by the Universe...frankly, I never thought that Samsung will be the one helping my book go international!

Looks like my dream of helping to educate one million people to reach one million dollars will come true, just a matter of time!

Samsung is launching its own education service called ‘Learning Hub’, which it says will provide 6,000 textbooks and videos from 30 education providers across the world.

The Korean mobile giant intends to introduce a range of interactive features that assist learning on its Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Galaxy Tab 8.9 tablets initially, including automatic scoring, note-taking abilities and learning management options, facilitating a true self-guided learning environment. The Learning Hub will be open to people of all ages, from elementary school students to adults of all ages.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-ov4jdMc_Q
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

21 consecutive weeks in Straits Times Bestseller list! I really feel so happy as it is another of my dreams come true, to be a Bestselling Author and in the Straits Times Bestseller List.

Thank you everyone for your support to make this happen. For me, what it means to me is that the more people can benefit from the book, the better. I really hope this book can become an International Bestseller one day!
Dennis Ng wrote:I'm so happy that my 3rd book "What Your School Never Taught You About Money" has for the last 18 consecutive weeks, rank among the Straits Times Best Seller List, with 15 weeks in Top 3 positions.

For me, the more books being sold means that more people can benefit from my sharing of knowledge/experience, and for someone who want to teach and educate, nothing gives more satisfaction than knowing that what we share benefit more people.
Cheers!

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

Other than buying my book from major bookstores in Singapore, such as Kinokuniya, Times, MPH and Popular Bookstore, you can find my 3rd book "What Your School Never Taught You About Money" in most of the branches of National Library Board as well:

http://catalogue.nlb.gov.sg/cgi-bin/cw_ ... 240777+3+0

My 2nd book (100% in Chinese) 为什么钱总是不够用 / 吴加万 can be found in most branches of National Library Board as well: http://catalogue.nlb.gov.sg/cgi-bin/cw_ ... 736719+1+0
Cheers!

Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

If you live in Malaysia, now you can get my 2nd and 3rd book in Malaysia. It's been distributed in Malaysia and sold in major bookstores including MPH, which offers my books at their bookstore and also online here:

What Your School NeverTaught You About Money by Dennis Ng

http://www.mphonline.com/books/nsearchd ... 9810705060
Cheers!

Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

My 2nd book 100% in Chinese is also now available in Malaysia and sold in major bookstores including MPH, which offers my books at their bookstore and also online here:

http://www.mphonline.com/books/nsearchd ... 9810873639
Cheers!