The value of Dennis seminars is infinite

This forum is created to discuss broad Financial Principles pertaining to Personal Finance

Moderators: alvin, learner, Dennis Ng

Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

one of my seminar graduates, Alex Yeo, emailed me this link to his blog post, sharing his comments on attending "Secrets to Making Money in Stocks Seminar".

He said in his email to me that he hopes that his sharing can help more people to make up their mind to learn about Investing.

For me, I'm just glad that what I do benefit others, in one way or another.

http://www.alexyeo.com/the-best-2000-i-ever-spend/
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
dolphin0655

Referral Fee

Post by dolphin0655 »

I would like to recommend strongly your educational Stock Seminar to help my friends and as many people I know as possible as this is the best way to learn how to let our money grow wisely especially when inflation keeps going up so would like to know about is the referral fee per friend if they sign up for the Stock Seminar, your clarification pls, thkss....
Dolphin
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Re: Referral Fee

Post by Dennis Ng »

dolphin0655 wrote:I would like to recommend strongly your educational Stock Seminar to help my friends and as many people I know as possible as this is the best way to learn how to let our money grow wisely especially when inflation keeps going up so would like to know about is the referral fee per friend if they sign up for the Stock Seminar, your clarification pls, thkss....
Hi dolphin0655,
thanks. It's heartwarming to know that our seminar graduates are actively helping to spread the message to as many people as possible.

We did not mention anything about referral fee as there are many seminar graduates who share with friends about our seminars without expecting anything in return, and administratively, it might be difficult for us to trace the referrals since Wealth Directions (the Sole Marketing and Distribution company) that MasterYourFinance.com engages, advertise aggressively on a weekly basis to promote the seminars.
Cheers!

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
kklok
Investing Mentor

Post by kklok »

I do not like the idea of referral fee. Since we are helping our friends why is there a need for referral fee? Sorry if I have to bring this out.
ngtfook
Platinum Forum Contributor

Post by ngtfook »

kklok wrote:I do not like the idea of referral fee. Since we are helping our friends why is there a need for referral fee? Sorry if I have to bring this out.
Hi kklok, I agree with you not to have a referral fee for recommending a friend or client to the course. We can earn our income via investing rather through referral.

I think we should help our friends to get a head start. If we want referral fee, then our friends have to pay more cos' the referral fee will be part of the course fee.
Price is what you pay; Value is what you get
RayNg
kklok
Investing Mentor

Post by kklok »

Yesterday I accompanied one of my friends to Dennis seminar and he signed up for the course immediately. I have been sharing with him about what I have learned from Dennis. The issues that I faced are that I find it quite difficult for me to bring the information across to friends or colleagues. In your mind you know that it is very important to increase personal financial knowledge but sometime people just do not bother or listen to you after you shared. Is quite a sad thing and discourage. What I can do is just to share to as many people as I can. At the end of the day is all about choices. But if you manage to bring someone to Dennis PTFF seminar, personally I think it helped a lot. Somehow it will trigger something. But at the end of the day is not you to decide. Just leave it to your friend to take action.
cincila

Post by cincila »

Thanks to kklok for bringing me to the seminar. Within 2 hours, Dennis has me convinced that I NEED to do something. Didn't have any doubts at all as I have been trying to do something but just didn't know where to start. Dennis showed me the light. Within 3 days, I have attended 2 of Dennis's Seminar and now, I am doing some serious homework on personal assessment and 'gap analysis'. :D

Thanks Dennis, and kklok!
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

Remember that I share about CBA?

Well, I've been thinking I want to be interviewed by Channel News Asia on this TV program called "Money Mind". I've been interviewed by Channel News Asia for their news program, Cents and Sensibility Program but not this program yet.

Now, this finally came true. Last week they called me to say they want to interview me on my views on New type of Home Loan packages launched and also my view on Interest Rate Outlook for Singapore.

The interview was done and tonight 9.30 pm to 10 pm will be telecast in this TV program Money Mind!

I'm sharing this as another Real Life Experience of whatever I teach really work (which is why I only choose to teach things that work), not just Theory.
Cheers!

lewnk
Silver Forum Contributor

Post by lewnk »

Hi Dennis,
I am asking my friend to check your web site for the schedule to attend your workshop. However, I just realised that the schedule is not updated.

Wonder where can I find this info.

Thanks!
kklok
Investing Mentor

Post by kklok »

lewnk wrote:Hi Dennis,
I am asking my friend to check your web site for the schedule to attend your workshop. However, I just realised that the schedule is not updated.

Wonder where can I find this info.

Thanks!
Hi lewnk,

Normally I just drop an email to seminar@MasterYourFinance.com to check for schedule. If not u can call also.
lewnk
Silver Forum Contributor

Post by lewnk »

Thanks, kklok.

However, I still feel it will be good for the public to be able to find the schedule from the site.

Cheers!
patng8
Silver Forum Contributor

Post by patng8 »

Hi cincila

How did kklok managed to convinve you to attend the 2 hours free seminar.

I have problems in convincing my relative (my two sis-in-laws) to attend. I even offered to pay in full the course fees for all the three Dennis's seminar for them. But they said they are very busy and they would rather spend their weekend relaxing. Also, they would rather spend their money for branded bags.

Frustrating right.

sigh...................

cincila wrote:Thanks to kklok for bringing me to the seminar. Within 2 hours, Dennis has me convinced that I NEED to do something. Didn't have any doubts at all as I have been trying to do something but just didn't know where to start. Dennis showed me the light. Within 3 days, I have attended 2 of Dennis's Seminar and now, I am doing some serious homework on personal assessment and 'gap analysis'. :D

Thanks Dennis, and kklok!
zipink
Investing Mentor

Post by zipink »

patng8 wrote:Hi cincila

How did kklok managed to convinve you to attend the 2 hours free seminar.

I have problems in convincing my relative (my two sis-in-laws) to attend. I even offered to pay in full the course fees for all the three Dennis's seminar for them. But they said they are very busy and they would rather spend their weekend relaxing. Also, they would rather spend their money for branded bags.

Frustrating right.

sigh...................
Hi patng8,

I understand how you feel... In fact, I also tried asking 2 of my friends to go for Dennis preview seminar. One keeps saying he is busy and the other is a bit skeptical.

Well, I guess they are in their comfort zone... they are in a position where life is not hard for them and they don't feel any urgency to improve themselves.

I always believe the best form of motivation is self-motivation. Nobody can help them if they don't help themselves. We can't persuade them to attend the seminar if they have zero motivation.
http://www.alexyeo.com - Ramblings of an Internet marketer and His Life
hope
Silver Forum Contributor

Post by hope »

Hi Patng8,
I've tried to convince my friend too but she just wish for me to share the information n what I've learned n dun wish to pay the course fee.. :shock:
Hi, I am newbie and just graduated from Dennis's seminar last week. Hope to learn from all of you :)
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

hope wrote:Hi Patng8,
I've tried to convince my friend too but she just wish for me to share the information n what I've learned n dun wish to pay the course fee.. :shock:
Hi Hope,
such people do NOT realise that they will NOT get very Rich or Successful.

There is NO such thing as Something for Nothing. It's always Give and You Shall Receive. Napoleon Hill observed that the MAIN reason why most people stay Poor and Unsuccessful is becos of this Thinking and Attitude of "Something for Nothing".

The Rich and Successful do NOT focus on Cost alone, they always Assess Benefits versus Cost. If the Benefits outweighs the Cost, then paying money you actually gain instead of lose. Most people gladly "throw" away money in the form of depreciation on their cars monthly, which can be S$800 to S$900 per month and yet they will baulk at paying money to "invest in themselves."

Who is stopping these people from becoming Richer and more Successful? They themselves. I will keep on raising the fees for my seminars in order to drum in the message to those who are hesitant they have got more to lose by not taking action earlier. Currently, my seminar fees is about 25% of those charged elsewhere and there is only one way prices going to go, and that is UP. Now the Financial Freedom Package (Stocks + Property + Million) Seminar Package costs S$2,198 after S$200 buddy discount, or S$2,398 without buddy discount.

There is a saying they might want to remember:"If you think that Education is expensive, try Ignorance."

In 1998, during the Asian Financial Crisis, I lost half of my wealth (luckily it was only S$50,000 becos I had only S$100,000). The Biggest Regret I have was I should have learned how to invest and I might have avoided losing all those money that took me many years to save...if anyone had told me that someone is willing to teach me all of his 18 years of Investing experience, plus that of learning from several multi-millionaires and reading 500 books and only cost me S$2,198, I would have gladly paid the money to such a person.

It took me 15 years to reach my first million dollars. So the longer these people delay in getting educated, the longer they will have to wait to reach their first million dollars.

Who really lose out if they don't come forward to learn from me?

Dennis Ng? Think about it, what would an additional S$2,198 really make a difference to me when I already have S$2.5 million?

The one who really lose out if they don't learn is they themselves, not anyone else. Certainly NOT any of you, (my seminar graduates) who NOW already enjoy continuous learning from this forum on a Daily basis.

http://www.naphill.org/posts/tftd/thoug ... r-21-2010/

Napoleon Hill:
The one who tries to get something for nothing generally winds up getting nothing for something.

Those who think they can get by in life without providing the same amount of value for value received will eventually find themselves working harder than ever to deceive others and receiving very little in return.

Life has a funny way of evening the score. In the long run, you will get in the same measure you give.

Spend your time on productive, positive efforts; give generously of your time and talents, and you will stand out from the great multitudes whose primary goal in life seems to be to get something for nothing.
Cheers!