Dennis Ng hinted it's time to Buy Stocks in March 2009!

This forum is created to discuss everything about Investing, from investment principles, to theories, concepts, strategies to investment jargons to provide a easy reference for everyone

Moderators: alvin, learner, Dennis Ng

Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

And when most analysts were very pessimistic and said they don't know how long the economy would recover back in March 2009, I hinted clearly it is time to be Positive, to buy stocks, that after Winter (bear market) comes Spring (Bull Market).

No kidding.

Read this article which I wrote: http://www.asiaone.com/Business/My+Mone ... 32023.html
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
TieGe
Investing Mentor

Re: Dennis Ng hinted it's time to Buy Stocks in March 2009!

Post by TieGe »

Dennis Ng wrote:And when most analysts were very pessimistic and said they don't know how long the economy would recover back in March 2009, I hinted clearly it is time to be Positive, to buy stocks, that after Winter (bear market) comes Spring (Bull Market).

No kidding.

Read this article which I wrote: http://www.asiaone.com/Business/My+Mone ... 32023.html
Dennis,
Wish I read this article in 2009.

Be greedy when others are fearful. On a scale of 1 to 10. 1 is market is most fearful and 10 is market is most greedy...

What number you could give to the market now?

Tie Ge
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

TieGe wrote:
Dennis Ng wrote:And when most analysts were very pessimistic and said they don't know how long the economy would recover back in March 2009, I hinted clearly it is time to be Positive, to buy stocks, that after Winter (bear market) comes Spring (Bull Market).

No kidding.

Dennis,
Wish I read this article in 2009.

Be greedy when others are fearful. On a scale of 1 to 10. 1 is market is most fearful and 10 is market is most greedy...

What number you could give to the market now?

Tie Ge
Hi Tie Ge,
actually there is still quite a lot of fear in the stock market currently, I will say currently probably we are probably at 3. For Singapore property market, I think we are probably at 9 or 10. :shock:
Cheers!

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
positive7
Silver Forum Contributor

Post by positive7 »

Dennis: Still a bit confused - so now is the time to buy?
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

Rabbit7 wrote:Dennis: Still a bit confused - so now is the time to buy?
Hi Rabbit7,
confused? Be Greedy when others are Fearful. Be Fearful when Others Greedy and I gave the Fear Factor rating for stocks and property, still confused?

Guess you need to read and re-read my reply to Tie Ge, you should NOT be confused.
Cheers!

positive7
Silver Forum Contributor

Post by positive7 »

Ok thanks! Am diffused now. Tks