7 Quality Questions to ask to be more successful in Business

Andy is a Business Coach and Trainer and is licensed by Action International, the world's no. 1 business coaching team. He leads a team of 3 coaches and trainers and conducts programs in Singapore, Malaysia, China and Indonesia. Andy's team conducts weekly seminars on 23 different business topics EVERY FRIDAY 2 pm to 6 pm. His Group Coaching Programs are highly popular and there is a waiting list.

Moderator: Dennis Ng

Dennis Ng
Site Admin

7 Quality Questions to ask to be more successful in Business

Post by Dennis Ng »

Andy is my Business Coach. ie. I engaged him to teach me how to improve, to deliver more value-add to our clients...here's something I received from him, just to share with everyone.

7 Quality Questions...by Andy Ng, Business Coach & Trainer (www.asiacoachingtraining.com) 28/11/05

Note the difference between the following questions:
1. "I'd love to go to China to promote my products there, but how could I ever a good person to help me go there?"
2. "I'd love to go to China for my business. How can I go there and get paid for promoting my products there?"

The first question is of lower quality than the second question, simply because the 2nd question leads you to something else whereas the first question is just blaming yourself.

Learn from Dr John F Demartini the power of the following 7 questions, it works for me and that's why I want to share it with you. Use this for yourself, use this to coach your team. Forward them to your friends. Receive a FREE Gift worth US$49: a limited edition CD "USP", when you register for our seminars on this Friday 2 Dec. "Sales Power" and next Friday 16/12 "Build Winning Teams", by quoting this Powertips e-newsletter. Hurry! Only 5 CDs to be given away. Call Keve at 6225-1784 to get your information on the above 2 seminars.

1. What would I absolutely love to do in my business (or work)?

Give yourself a minute, and let the ideas flow. Then start listing everything you love in your business or career, even if it seems insignificant.

For me, it is to speak in front of 200 people on topics that I enjoyed most - sales & marketing that works.

Keep adding and go to the next question...

2. How can I get handsomely, beautifully and incredibly paid to do what I love to do in my business/work?

Write down all what you think is possible or impossible, like having an Australian or Russian company engaging you and paying you triple what you get in S'pore, being appointed by Mediacorp, etc. Keep adding details to the answers and then go to ...

3. What are the 7 highest priority action steps that I can DO today to make that happen?

List them in order, like preparing the materials, get appeared in blogs, international media, etc.

4. What obstacles might I encounter, and how can I solve them in advance?

This is to be realistic but not pessimistic, list your contingencies. Like not enough time, materials, etc. Then work on the solutions, because just merely listing the problems is of no value.

5. After covering these basics, ask, "How can I do it more effectively and efficiently?"

Think! The solutions here can change your productivity and fulfillment.

6. Then look backward as well as forward: "What worked today, and what didn't?"

Listen to the feedback from your inner source and hone in on even more quality actions and questions you can follow up on.

7. The final question is extremely powerful to help you get what you love in your business or work, "How did whatever happened - whether positive or negative - serve me?"

See the benefits, and learn lessons from whatever has happened in your business or work.

In coaching my private clients, one of the most important things I do is to ask questions. I often query them of their assumptions, beliefs, business model, thinking, marketing, team hiring, etc. It doesn't matter what question I asked, important thing is the more question I ask, the better is the outcome. Because the right question at the right time can open doors and create opportunities in ways that telling rarely does. That is the difference between a Coach and a Consultant.

Learn from people who have done it before, yes, people who have helped 38,571 companies in 20 countries solve their problems. Hire a business coach now to out-perform your competition. Or join our Dynamic Group Coaching Program. Every month you'll be coached for 6 hours by a Coach and get new enthusiasm, new marketing strategies, teambuilding and systems designed for your business. Plus, regular reports and critiques. Each Group comprise of 5 businesspeople wanting to achieve more success.
Last edited by Dennis Ng on Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

My Business Coach Andy Ng has updated his contact details as follows:

Mobile: 8201-4347 or email to hpa88@singnet.com.sg.

Higher Profits Action Pte Ltd 7500A Beach Rd #02-301 Singapore 199591, Tel: 6225-1784, Fax: 62978355
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.