Dennis Ng will be sharing on in988.com every Mon 9.30 am!

This forum is created to discuss everything about Investing, from investment principles, to theories, concepts, strategies to investment jargons to provide a easy reference for everyone

Moderators: alvin, learner, Dennis Ng

Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Re: Dennis Ng will be sharing on in988.com every Mon 9.30 am

Post by Dennis Ng »

Today on in988.com 9.30 am to 10 am 一切从理财开始, we discussed 一般人对创业的错误观念.为什么一般人会想自己创业,当老板呢?如果你问他们,他们一般会回答:因为不想再看老板的脸色了,或者我想更轻松,赚更多钱。但是,你是否知道,这些都是一般人对创业的错误观念? 我自己在2000年从银行辞职,出来创业,今年已经12 年了。让我与你分享一般人对创业的错误观念,以及一些我学到的知识与经验。 Listen to it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJCi9REj ... e=youtu.be

My apologies, the date of the next session of 2.5 hour FREE workshop "How to Start and Succeed In Your Own Business" (conducted in English) is on 25 Jul 2012 (Wed), not 18 Jul 2012.

Time: 7.30 pm to 10 pm (7 pm entry)
Venue: #13-15 Park Mall, Wealth Directions office.

To register for seats (max 3 seats), please email name, mobile number of attendees to businessseminar@masteryourfinance.com Seats are limited. Hurry up before seats are all taken up.
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

having a sore throat and lost half my voice. Can't be on Radio today. : (
Cheers!

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
lootster
Platinum Forum Contributor

Post by lootster »

Dennis Ng wrote:having a sore throat and lost half my voice. Can't be on Radio today. : (
Dennis Sifu,

We are really grateful for your generousity in sharing and educating the public. We all understand that you are human afterall who will also fall sick once in a while..... don't be too harsh on yourself and just take a break and let your body rest well. I believe all your listeners will be patiently waiting for you to recover so you can be "on air" again soon! :wink:

I too had a bad sore throat recently that lasted 2 weeks! See doctor 2 times, taken 2 courses of anti-biotics.... Never had sore throat that lasted this long before.... so I can understand the incovenience and frustration it must have caused you right now but no choice as it really takes time to heal.

Take care Sifu!
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

lootster wrote:
Dennis Ng wrote:having a sore throat and lost half my voice. Can't be on Radio today. : (
Dennis Sifu,

We are really grateful for your generousity in sharing and educating the public. We all understand that you are human afterall who will also fall sick once in a while..... don't be too harsh on yourself and just take a break and let your body rest well. I believe all your listeners will be patiently waiting for you to recover so you can be "on air" again soon! :wink:

I too had a bad sore throat recently that lasted 2 weeks! See doctor 2 times, taken 2 courses of anti-biotics.... Never had sore throat that lasted this long before.... so I can understand the incovenience and frustration it must have caused you right now but no choice as it really takes time to heal.

Take care Sifu!
thanks looster,
seems like there is a virus going on? yhendra also said he had a sore throat recently and just recovered...this time it was very swift, on Thursday night I started coughing and Friday morning cough worsened and sore throat started, i went to see doctor on last Friday late morning itself and took medicine, but by Friday night, the throat inflammation probably very near my voice box and I lost my voice almost totally by Saturday morning...went to see doctor 2nd time on Monday when medicine finished and took 2nd course of anti-biotics...now about 80% recovered, and at least tomorrow and Sunday I can conduct the 2-day stock seminar.

Becos I need to speak frequently, so in general I take very good care of my throat...but as you said, I'm just human and it can still happen.
Cheers!

candy_chia
Investing Mentor

Post by candy_chia »

Catch a glimpse of Dennis Ng for graduates who failed to log-in to in988.com, during the live-recording when he dispense valuable financial advices.

In memory of Dennis Ng, RIP 25th July 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiwKlmkTLK4