Will this "Trend" affect prices of Bedok Reservoir Condos?

This discussion thread is for forum members to discuss and learn and share with one another on anything related to the Property Market.

Moderators: alvin, learner, Dennis Ng

Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Will this "Trend" affect prices of Bedok Reservoir Condos?

Post by Dennis Ng »

28 Jan 2012 - 7th body found at Bedok Reservoir within 1 year on Saturday at 5.20 pm

By Siau Ming En

A male body was found in Bedok Reservoir at 5.20 pm on Saturday. The police received a call from a member of the public at 1pm, with the caller stating that someone was entering the
waters of Bedok Reservoir.

The body of the man was retrieved 20m from the shoreline by the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) after a four hour search. He was pronounced dead at 5.27 pm by the paramedics.

Ms Joyce Poon, 36, was jogging near an aerial obstacle course, Forest Adventures, when the police started to cordon off the place. "I was asked to leave as police cars and ambulances
surrounded the area," said the corporate communications manager.

Investigations are still ongoing and the police have classified the case as an unnatural death.

There have been six bodies that have been found in the reservoir in the past year.
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.